Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to Kiss a Girl

Have you ever been out on a date and felt that strange feeling when you knew you had to take things to the next level, but you didn't know how to kiss her in the right way or were nervous of blowing it?

It is something that a lot of guys will deal with at some point. Actually, I used to suffer from the same problem. I would be able to get girls to go out with me, but I could never step up to the plate when it came time to take things physical.

Firstly, if you can get a girl to go out with you and you have an inkling that she might even be attracted to you, then you are faring a lot better than most guys out there. You just need to know how to kiss a woman.

The real problem is in your mind. Your mind is most likely racing "What if she just wants to be friends? How would I deal with that?".

All of this is simply a waste of your energy.

There are no fool-proof ways to know if a girl likes you or not.

What you should do instead is find out quickly if she is deserving of your time or not.

You have to just kiss her when the timing is right like when you two are alone. With a bit of practice, you can just feel when it is time to kiss her. The situation will become thick and you will intuitively know it is time to kiss.

When you kiss her, she will will give you one of two reactions.

First, the two of you will make out and have all sorts of exciting fun.

Or second, she turns you down. If this happens, be glad! You learned quickly that she isn't worth your time and you can now turn your attention to other women.

Just say something calm like, "Well, you can't blame me for giving it a try. " or "Just take it as a compliment." Then finish up the date fast. Treat her like she is just a friend and don't let the situation become weird.

Then your relationship is left to her. If she decides that she made the wrong choice, then leave it to her to call you. But leave the decision to her. You, on the other hand, will be out spending time with other women that are attracted to you.

Here is a story from my life that shows you how to kiss a girl.

Last year, I met up with a girl that I was really eager to go out with. Occasionally, you meet a woman that just pushes all your buttons in just the right ways. She was one of those girls.

We got lunch at one of my favorite spots in town. After driving her home, she invited me up to show me her artwork. We had a conversation and lounged on her sofa.

Then everything became quiet.

The moment was just right to make my move. I didn't know what would happen, but I took a leap of faith anyway. I let it to get a little awkward for dramatic effect, then I said, "I just really want to kiss you now. " Then I just kissed her.

She seemed uncertain for a second but then she relaxed into the mood. Don't shy away if you get some intial resistance. If she doesn't feel like making out, she'll make it clear. But don't be surprised if you encounter a little "turbulance".

Also be a man and stay in control of the make out session. Most women will try to kiss in their own way at first. Be firm and direct with your kissing and she will relax and let you set the tone.

Afterward I leaned back and said "I've wanted to do that for a really long time. " That made her smile and we went on to have a lot of fun.

So that is how to kiss a woman. Yes, it can be hard to put it all on the line and risk rejection, but that's part of the game.

If you liked this article, please also check out How to Kiss a Woman, Flirting with Girls, and Turning On Women

No comments:

Post a Comment